Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Be your own kind of witch

Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new challenge at The Paper Shelter challenge blog and theme is 'Halloween or halloween colours'. 
 
Well, I went with Halloween, but certainly not Halloween colours (mostly) 😃
 
I used this beautiful Witchcraft image and coloured it with alcohol markers. Then I cut the image and added some stars to the background with stencil and Distress Inks. 

I die cut a circle and wrote the text on it. I also die cut the wreath, coloured it with Distress Inks and glued it to follow the edge of the circle. Then I taped the image partly over it.

 

 
Remember to join our challenge at The Paper Shelter blog. If you use The Paper Shelter digi at your challenge card you can win 30$ gift certificate.




Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

16 comments:

  1. I love the shapes you've used in this card and how you've chosen a different colour combination for Halloween. Awesome job with the colouring. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very original and beautiful Hallowe'en card - love the colour scheme. Thanks so much for joining in with my "Add a Sentiment" challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Pretty colour scheme. Thank you for joining us at Through the Crafty Room Door this month Hope to see you back her again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lobe the sentiment and the image. Great idea. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our Autumn and/or Halloween Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi MeSi, a pretty card to celebrate Halloween, love the background and the coloured wreath you have used, thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!