Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Pastel colours

Hi and happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new challenge at The Paper Shelter challenge blog and theme this time is 'Pastel colours'. Come and join the fun!
 
I used an adorable Sweet Amy image and coloured her with alcohol markers. 

 
To the background I first coloured the white cardboard with pink and green Distress Inks and then used a stencil and pastel pink acrylic paint to create the flower pattern over it. 
 
I decided to keep the card otherwise simple, so I just taped the girl on it with foam tape and added the text and some glossy accent and acrylic diamonds here and there.

The texts I stamped and heat embossed earlier for other card where those didn't work, so I'm happy that I found some other use for them. Text is Finnish, meaning something like 'have an awesome day'.


 

 Remember to join our challenge at The Paper Shelter blog. If you use The Paper Shelter digi at your challenge card you can win 30$ gift certificate.

 



Challenges entered:


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

20 comments:

  1. So beautiful. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, love the background. Thanks for joining 613 Avneue Create. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super toffe kaart. Helemaal leuk. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Make My Monday challenge
    Great card, love it. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday challenge

    XX
    Claudia

    DT Make My Monday challenge

    https://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.com/
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be
    http://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com
    https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! The colors are wonderful and the use of the stencil is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at Make My Monday! Hope to see you in the gallery again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. darling background and image. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner, Colour Crazy, Make My Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful creation! I Love background and choice of colours!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! Thank you for playing along at Penny's Challenges.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tis is such a pretty card and the colours you have used are gorgeous.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday, Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at Daisy Chain Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!