Saturday, April 9, 2022

CAS Happy, hoppy Easter

Hi!
 
It's time for a new Polkadoodles Craft Challenge, come an join us!
 
On this card I used an adorable Bunny Rabbit With Spring Carrots image and text from Easter Greetings, Quotes And Sentiments pack. 
 
Firstly I designed the layout with a text editor and then printed it. Then I coloured the image with alcohol markers, added some orange cardboard and taped it to the card base. 
 
Super simple, but cute 💚




You can enter our newest challenge here.




Challenges entered:
Inspiration station #27 - Rabbit food pic rabbit and rabbit food (carrots)
 
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-
 

 

19 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how sweet and the coloring is wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge and we hope you'll be back with more lovely projects!
    Donna
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so adorable! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Inspiration Station!
    Darlene
    INSPIRATION STATION
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colouring of that super sweet image and I love the CAS design...
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and wonderful colouring. Thanks for joining us over at PFM this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card, love the colouring. Thanks for joining 613 Avenue Create. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful CAS card MeSi. The image is so sweet and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfectly beautiful with the image as the focus, thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge this time
    Andrea x (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Stay safe and healthy!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is so cute and sweetly designed with awesome coloring. Thanks for joining us at avenue613-blog.com. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni Cuttino, 613 Avenue Create , DT Coordinator
    613 Avenue Create ,Challenge Blog
    chasingthedream,My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is adorable MeSi. Thank you for entering the Easter and/or Animals Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!