Sunday, February 6, 2022

Too Cute Suki

Hello!

Here's a simple card I made with a Polkadoodles Suki Cat image. 

I coloured the cat with alcohol markers and fussy cut it. To the background I just added pastel pink and blue acrylic paint with a flat brush here and there without thinking about it too much. 

When it was dry I taped the sentiment and Suki with foam tape and added a few pearls with a pearl pen.

Too cute!



Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

14 comments:

  1. Suki is so sweet with valentine in hand! Love your colouring! So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Mirtillamente, we love to see everybody’d entries. Good luck and do come back!
    Jackie SGD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love that background.

    Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet kitty!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CRITTER CRAZY challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Stay safe and healthy!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and I love the soft colours of the background.

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very sweet card. Nice coloring and the background is very beautiful. I love it.
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
    Good luck and I hope to see you again.
    Alena DT Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and I love your background.

    Thanks for joining us at the Incy Wincy Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!