Friday, February 4, 2022

Just wanna squeeze you

Hi everyone!

Here's another card using Polkadoodles Love Always digi collection. 

This image is Love you Bunches and I coloured it with alcohol markers. Maybe little too intense colours this time, but sometimes you just need to go over the edge 😃

I cut the image with Posydoodles Rectangles die and added some Distress Ink with Land and Sea stencil. I also stenciled the card base and stamped hearts here and there. I taped the image to the background with foam tape and also added a sentiment from Love Always sentiment set.

This is a weird card - sometimes when I look at it I like it and then other times I don't like it 😃 What do you think?




Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-
 

14 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Mirtillamente, we love to see everybody’d entries. Good luck and do come back!
    Jackie SGD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and I like the background. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute card and I love the hearts on the backing paper.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your colouring is fabulous. A lovely card and great choice of backing paper.

    Thanks for sharing with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant colouring, love the heart background
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card and fabulous coloring!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente Challenge.
    Hope to see you again next month with another of your beautiful projects!
    Good luck!
    Roberta Mirtillamente Ambassador

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!