Monday, January 31, 2022

XOXO

Hi! 

It's almost February, OMG! The time just flies.. But fortunately there is still couple of weeks to create Valentine cards 😃

On this card I used a character from Your Love Lifts Me Up Balloon image and coloured her with alcohol markers.

The papers are from Love Always Papers 2 and Love Always Papers 3 sets. I also added some satin ribbon and bows and a few hearts with love and kisses 😊




Challenges entered:
As you like it - Favourite colouring medium and why alcohol markers, because of strong colours 3/3

 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

8 comments:

  1. This is so sweet I just love that wee rabbit xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply wonderful, very very sweet!! Thanks for playing at Through The Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image and I love the layout you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this card is so cute
    thanks for joining us at creations in pink
    hugs ellen DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!