Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Anything is possible

Hello!
 
Our Christmas break is over and it's time for a new challenge at The Paper Shelter challenge blog. This time the theme is 'Colour it'. 

I decided to use The Dreamer image and coloured it with alcohol markers. 
 
I wasn't sure how to continue so I decided to move on to the background. I knew that I wanted to do something dreamy, fantasy or maybe space themed. I used sprays and added some opaque paste "stains" over it - I really love how the paste shows some colour splashes. Maybe the colours could be a little brighter but I still love how it turned out.

I fussy cut the image and left the stars and moon away. I also cut the bottle and added some vellum so that it looks more transparent. I taped the image on the background with foam tape.
 
The text is also stamped on vellum.


 

Remember to join our challenge at The Paper Shelter blog. If you use The Paper Shelter digi at your challenge card you can win 30$ gift certificate.

 

 

Challenges entered:


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

29 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful, thanks for joining us at the Allsorts challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab creation and amazing background. Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge theme at Allsorts this week.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous perfect background you created,love the image and vellum bottle
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super colourful and fun creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely background for your image, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ihana kortti.
    Kiitos kun tulit mukaan Allsorts haasteeseen:-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card and great background..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful creation , thanks for sharing it with us at the Fairy and unicorn challenge blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - love the background you created.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is a wonderful creation! I love beautiful background!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for joining us at The Fairy and the Unicorn Fantasy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colors on this project! Nice work! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Colour it, Create it, Show it off Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely image and great background.
    Thanks for taking part in the Mirtillamente Challenge!
    °Eve / mlj°° owner & designer //Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello!
    Wonderful project, thank you for taking part in the Avenue 613 challenge! Hope to see you again! Good luck!
    Roberta GD Avenue 613 Challenge

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!