Saturday, November 27, 2021

Just let me sleep

Happy Saturday everyone!

I used this fun CCC#87 Haunted Cuckoo Clock image and wanted to create a 'Do not disturb' kind of sign on my craft room door.. Well, as you can see the result isn't quite what it was meant to be 😛

I wanted to create a little more texture on this card/sign/whatever this is going to be. I coloured the walls and cutie birdie with alcohol markers. The roofs I coated with texture paste and I also added Glossy Accents on the clock part. 

I'm not a morning person so this is still quite me 😊




With this code DTMER1  
you can buy 2 digi stamps from
Oddball Stamps
and pay only one.
The more the merrier!


Happy crafting!




Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-
 

16 comments:

  1. This is great - thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and colouring. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. Cute darling image and card. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful card! Thank you so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week for our All Occasions challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so true and like me too!
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a fabulous job creating texture on this project! Thanks for leaving this on our front porch here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    A Place To Start, Owner
    613 Avenue Create, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    Shopping Our Stash, DT
    The Color of Cards, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun Card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!! Candace DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!