Friday, November 26, 2021

I gnome you believe

Hi everyone!
 
 On this card I used Gnome Hand Delivered stamp set, coloured the image with alcohol markers and cut it freehand.

On the background I firstly added the snow with Great Outdoors stencil and Distress Ink and also coloured the sky with Distress Ink. Then I added some snowflakes to the sky with paste and Snowball/snowy/bubble/dots stencil.

Then I added the text and image on the background (image with foam tape).
 



Challenges entered:
 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

20 comments:

  1. This is so cute! thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colouring of the cute image. Great card. Thanks for joining We love Stamping. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card, and so funny, they make me smile/laugh, and thanks for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delightful Winter scene, thanks so much for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely winter scene and just perfect for your little gnomes.
    Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday. Avril

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ihania joulukortteja jälleen. Kiitos kun olet ollut mukana We Love Stamping haasteessa;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the gnomes and penguin, so cute. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely winter scene
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Studios
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Mesi! Thank you for joining TIOT challenge. Hope to see you again. Regards, Mia, DT for TIOT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!