Thursday, January 28, 2021

Gnome body else will do

Hello!

Getting ready for Valentines Day ☺️ I can't believe that January is almost over. Where the time has gone?!
 
At this card I used Polkadoodles Gnome Body Else Will Do stamp set and coloured the image with alcohol markers. I used bright colours on the image so it's really popping out from the muted background.


 
Challenges entered:
C.R.A.F.T. #583 - New new stamp 1/2
 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and design. I love your colourful image, Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautifully coloured image and thanks for sharing at crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I wanted to pop into your blog and thank you very much for entering the https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/ Challenge I really love your card and the colouring is excellent. Hope to see you next time best of wishes keep safe xxx hugs Sharon DT psst don’t forget to follow my blog https://sharonscreativeramblings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic make hun, love your bright colours. Your gnome certainly pops!!

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Get Creative'
    Stay safe Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love gnomes and this one is just gorgeous! I love the way you have coloured her.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!