Sunday, January 31, 2021

Butter half

Hi!

CAS Valentine continues..

At this card I used Polkadoodles Cutie Pie stamp set and Hearts and Happiness paper. I stamped text and image on different paper (and coloured them) because I really didn't know what kind of card I was going to do. But CAS style won, so I could've stamp them straight to final cardboard. Well, at least it's safer this way, it doesn't matter if you colour over the lines because you going to cut them ☺️




Challenges entered:
As you like it - True love what's better than true love 2/3
  

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

14 comments:

  1. So cute, fabulous stamps and layout. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super fun card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too cute, great design! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge!
    Melanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week too.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card! Thank you so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week for our Any Occasion theme.

    Lori, KCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love the wording. Thank you for sharing it with us at Scrapping4fun Challenges. Challenge #185 is live now, please enter a new “Friendship / Wedding / Valentine” project there. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!