Saturday, December 26, 2020

Ski Time

    
 Happy saturday everyone!

Here's my card using Polkadoodles new Frosty Smiles release. This image is Ski Time! and I coloured it with alcohol markers. Trees are from (I add this later, because I don't remember and can't check it right now :) ) and background paper from Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun pack. I also added some snow pen to bottom part of the card.




Challenges entered:

 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

10 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Thanks for linking up at Crafting Happiness Challenges!
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is so adorable! I love that snowman...so cute!! Thank you for joining the challenge at the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTSCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love that little snowman on his skis. Thank you so much for joining in on our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This snowman is stinkin cute. Very lovely card
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this lovely White Christmas card with us at The Cutie Pies. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!