Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Celebrate with snowmen

 Hi!
 
Here again with the Frosty Smiles. This image is Snowmen Celebration and I think this image suits well almost every occasion.

I coloured the image with alcohol markers and I wanted to use many different colours, as you can see ☺️ The colouring part was easy, but somehow I didn't know what I'm going to do with background - everything just seemed so blah.. And yeah, I know that sometimes I just think and analyze too much.

So I was searching ideas from my own made backgrounds aka my testing papers. And there it was, the perfect background for this card, yippee! This background makes me think of sky, forest and snow so it fits perfectly. I'm not sure what I have used for this background, but some sprays and probably turquoise Inka Gold mixed with water, because there is also some shine. It just doesn't show in this picture very well.
 
Happy birthday text I stamped with All About Her Sentiments stamp set.
 
 

 
Challenges entered:


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

6 comments:

  1. wow i just love the way you did your background for this snowman card - wonderful! THank you for playing with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute snowmen and lovely background. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and cute. You have done such a lovely job with this Project. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!