Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Halloween

Hello!

I've been little busy this week (and last week also). My studies started so my days has been full of information and new things. Everything is just spinning and spinning around in my head. But hopefully it's starting to get little steadier now 😊

So I haven't crafted much, mostly just done some colouring for my future projects. 
 
But here is my first Halloween card for this year. It's mostly done with die cuts, I just wanted to test my dies 😀




My own challenge for year 2020 - use something that you own, but haven't used before:
32/52 dies.


Challenges entered:
Crafty creations #413 - Anything goes


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

14 comments:

  1. Hope you settle.back into studying quickly. A great halloween card
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, calendar is very good invention, it helps a lot!

      Delete
  2. OMG, I love it! Love the colors and composition! And after all I love Halloween cards most <3

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love Halloween too :)

      Delete
  3. Sucha fun halloween card - I like those bats flying in formation. Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafters Cafe, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun Halloween card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous halloween card.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Hugs
    Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT Crazy Craft Corner{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!