Friday, August 28, 2020

Let's Party with Ruby

Hello!
 
At this card I used beautiful Ruby birthday cake digi stamp and coloured it with alcohol markers. To birthday bag and package I used patterned papers from Ula collection and some ribbon. Sentiment is from Winnie Celebrations 2 sentiments package. 
 
On the cards backside I created text board using Love you sentiment, Birthday sentiment and Winnie Celebrations 2 sentiments package. Flowers are from Helga Hippo Floral/Foliage bundle. The board is also working as support so that card will stay standing.
 
 
 
 

You can enter our newest challenge here.


 
 
My own challenge for year 2020 - use something that you own, but haven't used before:
31/52 Ribbon.


Challenges entered:
 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

24 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at A Bit More Time to Craft, A Bit More Time to Craft extra, Creative Fingers and Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card thank you for joining in our challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous make! I really like the colours. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is such a brilliant and different idea! A gorgeous image and your colouring on the hair and dress is just fab! Love your colour combo - the green spotty ribbon looks great with that pink! Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet design. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image and "gift bag", love the design! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge!
    Melanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your shaped card MeSi. The image is so pretty and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable is that? Love your creative and well-coloured card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Love to Craft Challenge #49! XXO, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful creation! I love image and colours! Beautiful colouring!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams.
    Hugs Ilonka DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
    DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!