Monday, December 28, 2020

Sweet Tweets

 Happy monday!

Here's my newest card using Polkadoodles new Frosty Smiles release. 
 
I coloured this Sweet Tweets image with alcohol markers. I've been thinking to do a shaker card and finally this image inspired me to do it ☺️ So there's stars and hearts inside the frames. The background paper is from Soft & Scrumptious paper pack and I stamped some hearts to it. The frame is die cutted with Posydoodles Ovals die set and heart with Squarey Swirly Hearts die set. Love text is from All About Her Sentiments stamp set.

I just love this 💕
 
 


Challenges entered:
 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

10 comments:

  1. Such a cute pretty card, I like that snowman, awesome coloring and Thanks for playing our All Occasions challenge at Krafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/KC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shaker cards...cute card! Thanks for joining us at The Crafter’s Cafe. -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Image.! I love shaker card. It's supe cute..!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Mifta.
    Owner ~ MS Kraft Store
    DT ~ Scrapping4funChallenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, thanks so much for sharing it with us at LeAnn's World 101, good luck with your entry and hope that you can join us again next month!
    Hugs Donna (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Jan’s Digi Stamps with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Jan’s Digi Stamps
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!