Saturday, February 10, 2024

Birthday doggy

Hello!
 
It's time for a new Polkadoodles Craft challenge, come and join us here 😊
 
This time I used Dog With Gifts digi image and coloured it with alcohol markers. I made some vellum flowers with Flowers Flourish die set, coloured them with alcohol markers and added little yellow buttons.

The background paper is from Eden Collection Paper Heaven 5 set. I cut the center away with Posydoodles Rectangles die and added embossed vellum behind it before taping it to the card base.
 
Text is stamped with Birthday Celebrations stamp set.




You can enter our newest challenge here.




Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

6 comments:

  1. I love your doggy card so much!
    We are always super happy to see every entry in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please do come back again!
    The very best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our hearts and/or flowers challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhhh...I really like your shading on the dog! Very nice! Thanks for joining us at the Mix It Up Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this dog!! Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. We hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Have a good day.
    Kayla
    613 Avenue Create DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card.Thanks for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!