Friday, November 24, 2023

Panda box card

Hello!

Here's a box card I made. 
 
The panda is a Balloon Flowers and I coloured it with alcohol markers. The patterned paper is from Noode Panda 3 Printable Papers set and sentiment from Noodle Panda Themes Messages set.
 
The flowers are from Winnie Sugar Spprinkles Embellies bundle and balloons from Helga Hippo Embellies bundle. I added some string to balloons and used a piece of laminating sheet to get those balloons up.




Challenges entered:
 
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

5 comments:

  1. So very cute and lovely layering of images those balloons really are floating. Thanks for sharing your panda with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable 3D surprise party, MeSi! Thank you for sharing your talents with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute image and a great card construction too.

    Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. A truly fascinating composition and impeccable execution. Thank you for joining our gallery at HLS Birthday.
    BożenA DT HLS Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!