Saturday, September 23, 2023

Glittery flower tag

Hi!

It's time for a new Polkadoodles Craft challenge, come and join us here 😊
 
This time I made a glittery flower tag. I used the Blossoming Rose stencil and glitter paint pens to create this beautiful flowery background (sorry, the glitter doesn't show very well, it's a pain to photograph). 
 
I think the pattern itself is so beautiful that I only added a congratulations text stamped on vellum (using the Sentimentals stamp set) and a black satin ribbon.




You can enter our newest challenge here.




Challenges entered:
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

5 comments:

  1. So pretty. That stenciling design looks great on that tag. That black paper makes the design and the colors just POP. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Love to Scrap Challenge Blog and best of luck with your entry.
    Barbara DT Member for https://lovetoscrapchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the glitter and its FABULOUS!
    We are always super happy to see every entry in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please do come back again!
    The very best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag and great sparkle. Thanks for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sparkle! Great design.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge Blog.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!