Monday, June 26, 2023

Beach dance party

Hi crafters!
 
This time I made this fun summery scene 😊
 

 
I used a text editor program to arrange the images from Hula Hello Digital Stamp Set the way I wanted and then printed them. I also printed some starfishes and shells from the Sea Horse Samm b/w Digital Stamp Set. After printing I coloured the images and the sandy background with alcohol markers.

 
The blue frame represents the water and I made it with Rosie Sentiment Die. The sentiment I stamped with Must Have Sentiment Stamp Set.
 


 
Challenges entered:
 Inspiration station #June - Inspiration pic Sunset made me think beach 1/8

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

8 comments:

  1. What a fun card MeSi. The images are adorable and your colouring is fantastic. I love how you coloured the sandy beach and the frame is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, this is so cute! Adorable characters and fantastic colouring! I love your frame! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet scene, full of summer sunshine and fun, those stamps are so cute! Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super happy card. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great project!
    We always love to see all the entries at Classic.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge
    We really appreciate you joining in.

    Jackie DT


    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun Summer card, your coloring is so wonderful. Thanks for playing along at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spectacular card! I’m delighted to have you playing with the Krafty Chicks All Occasions Challenge this week. Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh this is one fantastic image and great coloring and fun card.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!