Monday, February 20, 2023

Slimline flower card

Hi crafters!
 
It's Merja here with a pink flowery themed card. This kind of card has been on my to-do list for a long time, but finally I really made it 😃 There are just so many ideas and so little time...


 
So, the background paper is from Snow Family Fun Slimline Digital Paper Pack and I cut it with Zinnia Slimline Die. The flowers are also cut with the same die set from the papers I printed from Soft Blush Digital Paper Pack. I added some translucent white ink to the flowers to create some shine.
 
The dragonflies and half circle under the text and flowers are cut with Happy Dragonfly Circle Die. I coloured the dragonflies with Distress Inks, added some glitter glue on them and wings that I cut from tracing paper.



 
 Lastly I added some Glossy accents drops here and there.



 
Challenges entered:
 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

14 comments:

  1. A really bright colourful and happy card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Upea kukkaiskortti.
    Kiitos osallistumisesta Allsorts haasteeseen;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, beautiful spring colours, fab shape and lovely dimension. Thank you for joining in at Fab'n' Funky.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Beautiful, Soft, Sweet, Springy, just oh-so-lovely, MeSi! Thanks for the inspiration and for submitting your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card.
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
    CRAFT Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely details and feminine touches on this lovely project. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, feminine design. I love the colors and all the details. Thanks for playing along with us at the Inspiration Station Challenge and we look forward to seeing more from you soon. Also, I invite you to visit and play along at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We would love to see this gorgeous make there too!
    Donna xx


    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, MeSi. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely tag thanks for sharing at crafty catz and good luck in the draw

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty and Pink, MeSi! I like your floral slimline. Thank you for sharing it with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card MeSi! So feminine and elegant! Thank you for sharing with us over here at Pearly Sparkles Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://pearlysparkleschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty card MeSi. I like the dies that you used. Thank you for entering the Valentines/In The Garden Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!