Saturday, January 28, 2023

Valentine's tag

Happy Saturday everyone!

It's time for a new Polkadoodles Craft challenge, come and join us here 😊  
 
On this cute little valentine's day tag I used Rose Bunny image and coloured it with alcohol markers. The background I did with paper weaving technique - I used papers from Toadally Cute paper pack and after weaving I cut it with Posydoodles Circles die. The text is stamped with Cutie Pie stamps.



You can enter our newest challenge here.




Challenges entered:
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the paper combinations! Thanks for leaving this on our front porch at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, Thanks for sharing it with us at The Creative Crafters Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!