Sunday, June 26, 2022

Hey succa!

Hi!

There's a new cute release on Polkadoodles shop - Happy Cactii collection đŸŒ”

Here's one of the cards I made with that collection. I used Cactus Smile, Cactus Mountain and Cactus Pot images and coloured those with alcohol markers.
 
The background papers are from Happy Cactus Succulent Paper Patterns 2 and sentiment from 38 Cactus Succulent Sentiments pack.




Challenges entered:


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card MeSi. I like the differing greens that you used on the cacti. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun card and sentiment-love the happy cactus
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute prickly pear, MeSi! Thank you for sharing your touching creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Look forward to seeing you again soon. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute and thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!