Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Haunted graveyard

Hi everyone!
 
Here's my final Halloween card using Polkadoodles Boo Cute Halloween release.
 
On this card I used cute Boo Halloween Ghost digi image. I coloured the image with alcohol markers and then cut it.
 
The background I did with sprays - I taped a circle paper on the base and then sprayed some water and a few different colour sprays. I took the circle paper away and let the base dry, then I sprayed some more water over the moon so that the surrounding colours spread a little. 
 
When it was dry I added the tree with Creepy Tree stencil and black gesso. Then I taped the ghost image over the background and taped the whole thing on the black cardboard.
 
Hope you like it 😊
 



Challenges entered:
 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

32 comments:

  1. Upean pelottava kortti.
    Kiitos kun olet mukana Allsorts haasteessa;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous halloween card! Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Even a little nostalgic. I love it!
    Thanks for taking part in the Mirtillamente Challenge!
    ° Evelin °° owner & designer // Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun Halloween creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this card is so cool and spooky….and the backround is very cool. I love it.
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
    Good luck and I hope to see you again.
    Alena DT Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spooky card!
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card thanks for entering at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely spooky card, thank you for joining us at the Allsorts challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. another spooky make. Well done. Thaks for joining us at Countryview challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Halloween card, I love your background. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. Thank you for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz challenge Janet GDT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card ! Thank you so much for your contribution to my challenge “autumnal colours/Halloween” over at Country View Challenges! Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really cute halloween card - Thankyou for sharing this with us at The Colour Crazy Challenge - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful ccreation!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Darling card. I love the scene and colors. The images are perfect. So glad you shared over at Crafty Gals Corner, Colour Crazy, Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another adorable Halloween card MeSi. Love it!
    Thanks so much for joining us for our Love to Craft Challenge for October 2021.
    We hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo
    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!