Thursday, August 19, 2021

Happy happy birthday

Hi!

Here's my new card with Brutus Monroe stencil and dies.

I decided to do a gate fold card because I haven't done many of those and I was thinking about doing a wedding card. 
 
So firstly I made a card base and then used Heart Lace stencil and purple Distress Ink. I also added black satin ribbon and few half pearls to corners.
 

 
 
I also stenciled inside part of the card, but used heart and oval die cuts under the stencil to keep those areas white. 
 
Then I realized that I don't have any weddings on sight so I decided to change this card as a birthday card 😃
 
So I added Happy birthday text I made with Monster Bash die set and couple half pearls and that's it. 
 
 


After all it's quite simple but that's my style 😊

 


 
Challenges entered:


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful gatefold card and love all the stencilling.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and hope you will join us again
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No patterned paper. You did it! Love the shake. Thank you for playing along at The Creative Craft Cottage challenge. Good luck with your entry.

    Greetings Marga dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a patterned paper, but it's your own! It looks fantastic and the color choice is perfect. Thank you for joining our challenge and happy to see your creations again. Hugs, Kinjal - DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice use of the stenciling inside and out! Thanks for joining in at HLS Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous stencils and love your card design..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Merja, a stunning card no matter the occasion, love the colours and the way you used masking to create the inside. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely card, Really nice. Thanks for entering your card at Penny's Paper crafty challenge
    Echt een toffe kaart, kei leuk!! Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Penny's Paper crafty challenge
    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Penny's Paper crafty challenge
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com/
    https://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com
    http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card and great stenciling. Thank you for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a sweet card! Thank you for your lovely entry at Mix It Up Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!