Saturday, April 24, 2021

Surprise cupcakes

Happy saturday!

At this card I used Big Birthday Surprise stamp set, Birthday Fun paper pack and Celebration Background stencil. 
 
I coloured the cupcakes with alcohol markers and added some patterned paper to background. Unfortunately stenciled part doesn't show very well in this picture, because I did it with yellow on white cardboard. Maybe I should've use some other colour or maybe heat emboss it. But well, I like this anyway ☺️




Challenges entered:


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-
 
 


 

16 comments:

  1. Adorable rainbow card! LOVE it! Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet card! Thank you for all of your linked up creations last week. I hope you'll join us again this week. Always anything goes and unlimited entries.
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team @ Crafting Happiness Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, the patterned paper makes a great rainbow background.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. Great background papers and love the cupcakes. Awesome coloring and choice of colors. thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz, Always Fun challenge, Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the softer stencil background!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy yummy card. Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time. 


    Hugs 

    Meena S4F DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very fun, colorful card! Glad you joined us this week at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!