Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Windy day

Hi everyone!

Here again with Polkadoodles Springin' Around collection and I made a card where the spring wind has taken the hat from sheep.
 
This time I did background using Bird in the Bush, Spring Borders and Flower Borders stencils and Distress Inks. Cute sheep is from Spring Showers stamp set and hat from Hoppy Birthday stamp set and I coloured them with alcohol markers. 
 
So I used almost everything from collection 😃



You can enter our newest challenge here.


 

Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

12 comments:

  1. Love this. That would so be me chasing my hat. Haha. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card and a great intrepretation of the Inspiration Photo, Well Done! Thanks for playing along at Inspiration Station and we hope to see you again soon! Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! My hat nearly blow of today (it was nearly a storm here in Sweden today) so this card made me giggle. Wonderful colouring! Thank you for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week. Best of luck with your entry. Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cute card. Soooo sweet images. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.

    DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute & sweet! Good to see you in the HLS gallery. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    DT for Stencil Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!