Monday, February 1, 2021

Breathe

Hello!
 
Busy day today and of course I have neck ache, great 😟 Have to try to remember take it easy and take more breaks and cautiously stretch my neck.
 
But now back to crafting..

There's still over a week time to participate our current StarStampz challenge. Theme is 'Stripes/Dots/Plaids' and you can win StarStampz digis. 
 
Here's my DT card using adorable Mushroom Fairy. I coloured the image with alcohol markers and die cutted it. I added couple different patterned papers to background (fitting to theme) and some die cutted trees and leaves. I love how this turned out ☺️


 

Come and join our newest challenge here, I can't wait to see your creation!



Challenges entered:
 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!