Saturday, October 31, 2020

Simple Poinsettia

Hello everyone!
 
Hope you are having a great Halloween weekend. Though my post isn't Halloween themed, I'm looking for Christmas now..
 
Polkadoodles launched new stamp sets! There's poinsettia, gnomes, bunnies and penguins. All are awesome and so cute! They are now able to pre-order, expected shipping date is 6th November, so pretty soon.

I love this new Merry Christmas Poinsettia Holiday stamp set. It's so versatile, including many different stamps. 
 
I wanted to create simple card and I think it looks beautiful as the way it is.
 
 
 
 
Challenges entered:

 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

12 comments:

  1. Yksinkertainen ja upea kortti. Kiva, kun osallistuit Creative Fingers -haasteeseen.
    DT Mari, Ittetehty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenge Blog September Anything Goes Challenge. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Clean and Simple Card and easy enough to mass produce! Thanks for joining in at The Paper Funday Challenges this round! Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fab CAS card thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. I like the CAS. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments (and Crafty Catz)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Great thanks for joining us at All Fun Challenges.
    Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!