Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Christmas Doll

Happy tuesday!
 
StarStampz has released new beautiful Christmas Doll digi and I'm honored to be one of the firsts to colour it.

I coloured the image with alcohol markers and cut the upper part to look little like doily. The pearls I made with pearl pen. The background I wanted to look like brick fireplace, so I used stencil and bronze glitter paste to create texture. Valkeaa joulua text is stamped and die cutted.
 
 

 


Come and join our newest challenge here, I can't wait to see your creation!


 
 
 More about StarStampz:
 
 
My own challenge for year 2020 - use something that you own, but haven't used before:
47/52 Glitter paste.


Challenges entered:


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

28 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful image and gorgeous card thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colouring and I love the stenciled bricks I thought they were pre made pattern paper. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sparkles monthly Dawn S DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girl in the stocking is adorable. This is a nice card.
    Lia DT S4F

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty image for your holiday card! Great coloring!! Thank you for playing with us at MMM and hope you come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your stenciled brick background, beautiful way to add texture and sparkle! Very nice card, thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image and card. Love the background. Great idea. So glad you shared over at Crafty Sentiments, Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and image, I love the brick background! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkles Monthly.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely image and such fabulous colouring! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog!
    Irena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely image and your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges and Happy New Year! Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very cute card, love the adorable image. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice job and I love how you did her eyes. StarStampz eyes always a challenge for me. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at Love to Craft and we hope to see you in January. Happy New Year! xox, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great card - thanks for joining us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!