Thursday, June 25, 2020

Love

Hello everyone!

I decided to start writing here in English, because it's more worldwide language and most of my followers and readers are outside of Finland. So it might be easier for you this way than use Google Translate. Though I can't promise that my text is any better than Google Translate 😃

I used Distress Inks to colour the background of this card and stamped border branches. Boy&girl, love-text and heart are die cutted. Very simple but still I love this.



9 comments:

  1. That image of the 2 children is the sweetest. And I love how they are watching the sunset, as I am assuming sunrise would be too early for them to be out. But maybe. Thanks for sharing this with us at Try It On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely scene you created. Thanks for joining TIOT challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the cute scene Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic scene at sunset, thank you for sharing your page with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project! I love the scene! Thanks so much for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card love the blended background and silhouette stamps-well done your English is brilliant.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!