Friday, September 17, 2021

Poinsettia bauble

Merry Christmas!

Oops, it's not yet - but near enough 😃 My whole September seems to be full of Christmas cards.

On this card I used new Wonderful Christmas stamp set and I coloured the poinsettia with alcohol markers (and touch of white gel pen). I also stamped the texts around it. 
 
Then I cut the image with Posydoodles Circles die and cut also little bigger red circle under it to create the frame. I taped it on the card base, added some half pearls and bow and draw the "string" so it looks like Christmas bauble.




Challenges entered:
 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

11 comments:

  1. Your poinsettia is colored to perfection. Beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along with the HLS Christmas challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card,beautifully coloured poinsettia and love how you framed it
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card with poinsettia. I like the great coloring. Thank you for joining us in the CCAYR Call. We hope you will take part in our next call. Martina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful!

    Thank you for participating on our fortnightly challenges. We love to see more creations of you in our challenges. You can win some fantastic digi's
    Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge
    x
    Diana DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love poinsettias. Your Christmas card is perfect. Thank you for joining us in the CCAYR Call. We hope you will take part in our next call. Martina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!!
    *Sorry for being so late commenting but please know that I have checked out your project and appreciate you entering my challenge!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!