Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year!

 Hello!
 
At this festive card I used Champagne Celebration and Anniversary digi stamps. 
 
Firstly I arranged these adorable digi stamps and text over the background paper with MS Word and printed it. Then I coloured the Winnies with alcohol markers. 
 
Text is from Winnie Celebrations 2 sentiments pack and background paper is from Winnie Winterland big kahuna set. Finally I die cutted golden card with Squarey Swirly Hearts die and taped everything over card base. 
 
With this card I want to wish you a WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!
 
 


Challenges entered:
 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! It's so sweet and beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very fun and festive card! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks this week! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute. Fun cute images and sentiment. So glad you shared over at Always fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and lovely images. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!