Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Winnie red

Hello!
 
Oh my, Christmas is just around the corner. I can't believe how fast this year has gone by.. I'm grateful that I can be with my family this Christmas.

Here's my card using Polkadoodles Winnie Heavenly Wrap it Up stamp. I coloured this adorable image with alcohol markers, cutted it with Posydoodles Rectangles die and combined it with beautiful background paper from Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun set. Then I just added red satin ribbon and wooden star which I coloured with golden glitter glue.
 
 

 
My own challenge for year 2020 - use something that you own, but haven't used before:
51/52 Wooden star.


Challenges entered:
 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

18 comments:

  1. Thsi is such a gorgeous card! Love the sweet image and your colouring is beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolutely darling card! I love the sweet image and that little star dangle is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and sweet card. Thank you for sharing your talent at Crafting Happiness Challenges this week. Don't forget to click LIKE on as many entries as you want. (This is how the Most Liked featured project is selected.) You can enter up to 5 projects this week! Most Liked and Top Picks posted on Sunday. New challenge starts on Monday. Hope you'll link up again!
    Hugs!
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team @ Crafting Happiness Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image and colouring Mesi, gorgeous card..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. How truly lovely!
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Stay safe and well.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kaunis kortti, kiitos kun olet mukana Allsorts haasteessa.
    Hyvää Uutta vuotta;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card! thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!