Friday, September 25, 2020

Happy Halloween

Hi everyone!
 
New Polkadoodles Craft Challenge has started, yahoo. Our DT team was asked to do a Halloween themed card.
 
I just love Halloween but sadly it's not a big thing here in Finland. But I don't care - I still do some Halloween cards... for myself!

At this card I used Amelia witch digi stamp and coloured it with alcohol markers. The background papers and Happy Halloween text is from Halloween/Autumn Paper Heaven 2 set.

 
 

 
You can enter our newest challenge here.


 
 
Challenges entered:
 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck GinnyMy Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Sentiments Designs DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We hope to see you again next challenge.
    Smiles, Angela DT Member
    TTCRD DT
    https://chasingwhiteunicorns.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a smashing project!
    We do love to see all the entries at Classic.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Jackie DT



    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb Halloween card great image ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very cute image and sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges and Best of Luck in the Draw! Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cute Halloween card and cute witch beautifully coloured.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!