Sunday, September 27, 2020

Bella Bear Bee

 
Hi hi hi!
 
This time I made card from Polkadoodles awesome and cute new Too Cute Bella Bear Bee Costume digi stamp. I coloured her with alcohol markers and made her really furry 😀 
 
I also wanted to use bright colours so bright orange suited well for the theme. I don't know if it's too bright, but well.. you can't miss it, LOL.

The frame is cutted with Circles die set and then I just coloured those black "lines". Background bees are from Having a giraffe clear stamp set.
 
 
 
 
My own challenge for year 2020 - use something that you own, but haven't used before:
37/52 Orange pearl pen.


Challenges entered:
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'm glad to have you here!

-MeSi-

12 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card in the warm seasonal colours, many thanks for joining in my Autumnal theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hauska syksyinen ötökkäkortti!
    Kiitos kun olet mukana Allsorts haasteessa;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colours, thank you for joining us at Allsorts and at Crafty Friends, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute. Love the image and your coloring and design is wonderful. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz (and Crafty Gals Corner, Crafty Sentiments)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how cute is she? All decked out for Halloween! Thanks so much for your cute submission to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comment, I will read all of them.
Thank you so much!